The Civil Service Commission (CSC) will be a holding Government Job Fairs on September 26 to 27 at the SM City North EDSA Skydome, Quezon City as part of its series of activities for the 118th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary this September.
Don’t miss the opportunity to apply for work in these participating agencies:
- Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
- Bureau of Customs (BOC)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Department of Education (DepEd)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Land Transportation Office (LTO)
- National Kidney & Transplant Institute (NKTI)
- Parole and Probation Administration
- Philippine National Police (PNP) NCRPO
- Philippine State College of Aeronautics
- Technical Education & Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
The list of job vacancies from these agencies are also viewable here- http://erpo.csc.gov.ph/publication/public
For interested Applicants, please be advised to bring the following documents:
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS), which can be downloaded at https://goo.gl/zwKG8F, with recent passport-sized picture with name and signature, resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable)
- Photocopy of the Certification of Eligibility/rating/license
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
Applicants can come in casual attire. Please be reminded that slippers and shorts are not allowed in the acitivity area. Registration starts at 8:00 a.m.
The CSC clarifies that the application process during the job fair only covers submission of requirements and initial assessment. The next level of selection process, which includes shortlisting of qualified applicants and conducting written examinations and/or interviews, will be conducted by participating agencies after the job fair.
Equal Employment Opportunity for all Filipinos
CSC Chairperson Alicia dela Rosa-Bala also encourages applications from qualified persons with disabilities (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression (SOGIE).
For more information on how to apply for the CSC examinations, you may use PhilJobNet’s guide on how to take the CSC exam or contact them through their channels here- CSC Trunklines : 931-8092 / 931-7939 / 931-7935 | Text CSC : 0917-839-8272 | Examination : firstname.lastname@example.org | Other Concerns : email@example.com
SOURCE: CSC Website