The telephone has evolved from being analog to digital with several different applications. It still remains as an important tool for businesses to reach out to more clients and generate sales at significantly lower costs through the use of effective Telemarketing.
Although there are new tools for communication systems like online chat, email, videos, podcasts and blogs, this hasn’t fully changed the fact that telephone communication still remains as one of the best ways to convince a prospect client to listen, agree and buy services from your company.
Use Technology to Sell with Telemarketing
Consider including a Telemarketer in your Sales team especially if you’re in the Business to Business (B2B) industry. These are some of the good traits and skills you need to look out for when hiring Telemarketers:
- Good Communicator (able to express themselves well verbally)
- Proficient in English and Filipino or the native dialect where your business is located
- Abilty to generate sales leads and engage them (Research and Dial)
- Plans a good sales strategy
- Asks for the sale professionally
- Provides quality after sales service
Build an effective Telemarketing team supervised by your Sales Leaders. This can provide significant revenue return for your organization especially if it’s properly carried out by efficient Telemarketers.
When you’re ready to build your team, remember to post your job vacancies for free in PhilJobNet once you’re already an Accredited Employer.